At Temperature Pro Phoenix (the "Company" or "We"), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Scope of Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions of product sales and service projects are limited to those contained herein. Any additional or different terms or conditions in any form delivered by you (“Customer”) are hereby deemed to be material alterations and notice of objection to them and rejection of them is hereby given. By accepting delivery of the products or by engaging TemperaturePro AC and Heating (“Seller”) to provide product(s) or perform or produce any services, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms and Conditions unless Customer and Seller have signed a separate agreement, in which case the separate agreement will govern. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between Customer and Seller and are referred to herein as either “Terms and Conditions” or this “Agreement.” Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions by making a purchase from or placing an order with Seller or engaging Seller to perform or procure any services. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice, except that the Terms and Conditions posted on Seller’s Site at the time Customer signs the Installation Proposal will govern, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller and Customer.
2. Estimate Term. Unless otherwise stated in writing, all estimate shall be valid for 30 days from the date on the estimate.
3. Payment Terms. Unless otherwise stated in writing, payment terms are Due upon Completion.
4. Zoning and Permits. Customer agrees to timely furnish all information necessary to secure plans and permits for the work called for under this Agreement, and Customer warrants the work contracted for to be in compliance with applicable zoning, classification and building codes. Any costs for work not in the Estimate but required by lawful authorities to bring the work into compliance with applicable code shall be the responsibility of the Customer. Seller assumes no responsibility for violation of zoning rules/laws.
5. Change Orders. During the progress of the work under this Agreement, if Customer should order extra work not specified in the Agreement, Seller may require such extra work to be considered an agreement separate and aside from this Agreement and may require payment for said extra work in advance.
6. Work Schedule. Work shall be completed within a reasonable time. Performance of this Agreement is subject to labor strikes, fires, acts of war or terrorism, acts of God, adverse weather conditions not reasonably anticipated, unusual delays in transportation, Seller’s ability to obtain materials, and/or any cause beyond Seller’s control.
7. Substitutions. Should Seller be unable to obtain any material(s) specified in the Agreement or any Change Order, Seller shall have the right at its sole discretion to substitute comparable materials and such substitution shall not affect the Contract Price.
8. Excess Materials. Extra materials left over upon completion shall be deemed Seller’s property, and Seller may enter upon the Property’s premises to remove excess material(s) at all reasonable hours.
9. Supervision Responsibility. Seller shall supervise and direct the work at Customer’s Property, using reasonable skill and attention. Seller shall be solely responsible for the construction means, methods, technique, sequences, and procedures for all work performed at Customer’s Property pursuant to this Agreement. Customer shall not interfere with Seller’s work forces or Seller’s subcontractors.
10. Limited Warranty. Seller shall provide Customer with a limited warranty on service and labor for the duration set forth in the Installation Agreement, beginning on the date of completion of services against defects in the quality of workmanship and/or materials (“Warranty Period”). Seller shall not be liable during or following the Warranty Period for any: (a) damage due to ordinary wear and tear or abusive use; (b) damage due to use of the equipment beyond the design temperatures (cooling set below 70°F, for instance); (c) defects that are the result of characteristics common to the materials used; (d) loss, injury or damages caused in any way by the weather elements; (e) conditions resulting from condensation on, or expansion or contraction or, any materials; (f) any water leak, blockage, freezing, or other malfunction of condensate or drain lines; and/or (g) air leaks arising from structural deficiencies within existing supply/return ducts or transitions. If Customer opts for a Warranty Period exceeding two (1) year, Customer agrees to maintain yearly service agreements with Seller for the entire duration of the Warranty Period; Seller shall not be liable for warranty repairs during the Warranty Period in the absence of such yearly service agreement(s). Seller makes no warranty to Buyer regarding materials and/or equipment installed (other than a warranty of title), and Seller authorizes no third person or party to assume any warranty obligation or liability on Seller’s behalf. The only warranties applicable to the materials and/or equipment installed are those, if any, extended by the respective manufacturer that shall furnish to Buyer any and all applicable warranty documents. Seller hereby assigns to Buyer, without recourse, any applicable warranties extended to Seller. Such assignment shall constitute Seller’s sole obligation and Buyer’s sole exclusive remedy from Seller with regard to defective materials and/or equipment installed. This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, statutory or otherwise, express or implied, all representations made by Seller, and all other obligations or liabilities respective of the Services provided at the Property. Seller disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of workman like construction, implied warranty of habitability, implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or use, and/or implied warranty of merchantability. Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable to Customer for loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, or any other incidental or consequential damages that may arise from this Agreement. Unauthorized repairs or attempted repairs shall void this warranty entirely.
11. Design Conditions. All equipment is designed according to the Manual J. standard design temperatures. Seller is not responsible for cooling/heating beyond the Manual J. standard design temperatures, high humidity levels, system reaching dew point, ductwork sweating/producing condensate due to home infiltration rates or any other reason. R-values, structural tightness, ductwork conditions, home infiltration, leakage of ductwork, building materials and any other factor in the load calculation will be determined by the information the Customer provides to Seller upon initial consultation, Seller shall size the new HVAC system based on the size of the existing HVAC system. In such case, Seller shall not be responsible for problems caused by over sizing (including without limitation short cycling, humidity control, and mold growth) or under sizing (including without limitation inability to heat or cool within the Manual J. standard design temperatures).
12. Performance or Condition of Existing Equipment. Seller is not responsible for the performance, functionality, or compatibility of existing equipment, ductwork, duct board, controls, or other equipment/materials that is not replaced during a job installation and that Customer agrees to keep in place. In the event that the system fails to operate properly, the Warranty service will only cover the newly installed equipment, controls, or materials, as well as our workmanship. In the event that an existing piece of equipment prevents the proper start up or operation of the new equipment or system, Customer assumes all responsibility for any additional service charges that may be incurred.
13. Existing Line Set. Seller is not responsible for any problems with heating or cooling due to the existing line set, which may require repair and replacement for an additional cost to the Customer in the event Seller is unable to pull a 500 micron vacuum on an existing line-set. Should Customer Reject Seller’s recommendation to replace an existing line-set, Seller’s limited warranty is voided.
14. Existing Gas Pipe. Seller is not responsible for the condition of any existing gas pipe that is not readily accessible. Customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred if pressure testing is required to identify leaks and necessary repairs.
15. Paint, Patchwork, and Repairs. Seller is not responsible for any painting, patchwork, or repair work that may be required following modification/installation work.
16. Personal Property. Seller is not responsible for damage to Customer’s personal property left in or near the project area.
17. Existing Attic Access Stairs. In the event Customer’s existing stairs cannot be safely utilized for the removal and installation of equipment, an alternate method or access may be required. Seller is not responsible for (a) the replacement or repair of attic steps or stairs that must be removed to complete removal or installation work; and/or (b) any property damage resulting from the removal of the attic steps or stairs.
18. Mold. Seller shall not be responsible for any claims, damages, actions, costs, or other liabilities, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused by, resulting from, or relating to, mold. The discovery and/or removal or any mold or any hazardous materials is excluded from the scope of Seller’s work, and Seller reserves the right to stop work until such mold or hazardous materials are removed.
19. Insurance and Waiver of Subrogation. Customer shall maintain property insurance upon the entire structure including all work to be performed pursuant to this Agreement to the full insurable value thereof. This insurance shall inure against the perils of fire, theft, extended coverage, vandalism, and malicious mischief. Customer and Seller waive all rights against each other for damages caused by insured perils whether or not such damage is caused by the fault or negligence of any party hereto
20. Indemnification. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seller and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, sureties, subcontractors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages, injuries, claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, interest and causes of action, including without limitation administrative and legal costs and reasonable attorney's fees, involving the following: (a) injury or death to any person, or damage to or destruction of any property (including loss of use thereof),except to the extent caused by the sole negligence or intentional misconduct of Seller; and (b) any failure of the Customer to comply with the requirements of the Agreement.
21. Risk of Loss. Risk of loss shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of materials and equipment to Customer’s Property. Seller shall not be responsible for any loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, and/or malicious mischief once delivered to Customer’s Property. Customer shall assume all responsibility for any such loss and Customer shall maintain insurance coverage to protect against such loss.
22. Severability. Should any part of this Agreement be adjudged to be void, unenforceable, or contrary to public policy, only such void or unenforceable portion shall be stricken and eliminated hereof while the other portions remain valid and enforceable.
23. Performance. If Customer fails to perform any of Customer’s obligations herein or if Seller, in good faith, believes that the prospect of payment or performance to be impaired, Seller may upon seven (7) days written notice to Customer terminate this Agreement while retaining all mechanic’s lien rights as well as right to payment for the full amount of work performed plus reasonable overhead and profit, interest, attorneys’ fees, and other charges due and unpaid.
24. Collections. If amounts owing under this Agreement are not paid within thirty (30) days, Customer agrees to pay a late charge on any outstanding balance at two per cent (2%) per month or twenty-four per cent (24%) per annum on the unpaid amount calculated from the date payment was due. Customer will be deemed to have accepted Seller’s performance as complete under this Agreement unless Customer notified Seller in writing otherwise within thirty (30) days of substantial completion. Should Seller retain the assistance of a third party, including without limitation an attorney, to assist with collection of unpaid amounts due and owing, Customer agrees to pay Seller’s costs associated therewith including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and interest at the maximum legal rate.
25. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Seller. No agreements, representations, or warranties other than those specifically set forth herein shall be binding on any of the parties unless set forth in writing and signed by both parties.