Get a free, no obligation quote on a new air conditioning system today!
Fully Installed • Energy Efficient • Latest Technology
Whether you’re replacing an old cooling system or buying a new one, you can rely on the HVAC technicians at TemperaturePro. We sell and install high quality, powerful air conditioning systems including central air, ductless mini splits, and heat pumps.
We'll Help You Choose the Air Conditioner That's Right for You!
At TemperaturePro Phoenix, we will customize a solution for your unique needs. After evaluating factors such as the size of your home or business, the size of the space that needs AC, your existing heating and cooling setup, and your budget, our HVAC experts will work with you to determine which type of system is the perfect option for you.
Save Big on Air Conditioning Systems with TemperaturePro
How Often to Replace Your Cooling Equipment
Purchasing and installing a new air conditioner is a long-term investment. How do you know when it’s the right time to pull the trigger?
Keep these things in mind during your decision-making process:
- Cost of a new system
- Current energy spending – is your old system inflating up your monthly bills?
- Age of your current system – if your system is 15 years or older, it’s time to start thinking about a newer, more energy efficient system
- Which types of systems are compatible with your home or business
- Installation – TemperaturePro HVAC technicians are highly trained and skilled
- SEER ratings
Everything You Need to Know About Central Air Systems
Central air conditioners are the most common type of cooling systems across the United States. They operate like a giant refrigerator for your home or business.
Composed of three main parts (evaporator, condenser, and compressor), central air or split AC systems run refrigerant through a coil between the evaporator and the condenser.
As the system operates, it removes heat and humidity from the air, then sends the cooled, dehumidified air back through the vents in your home or business.
Pros and Cons of Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Air is filtered as the system operates, enhancing your indoor air quality
- Cooling solution for the entire home
- Controlled by one thermostat
- Works in conjunction with furnace system
- Possibility of cold or hot spots throughout home
- Requires vents and ductwork
- Monthly energy bills can (not always) be more expensive than with a ductless system
A Powerful Alternative to Central Air
You may not be familiar with heat pumps. They are made up of an indoor and outdoor unit, and they operate just like an air conditioning system – except they also have the technology to warm your home as well.
Heat pumps extract heat from the home and move it outdoors during the summer, then reverse the process to warm your home during winter.
Heat pumps are a versatile, energy efficient choice for your space. This system works year-round, keeping your home warm in the winter and cool during the summer.
Pros and Cons of Heat Pump HVAC Systems
- Low operating costs, which means lower energy bills
- Offers heating and cooling technology in one system
- Long lifespans
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Longer installation because they consist of both indoor and outdoor units
- Not entirely carbon neutral as they rely on electricity to operate
Ductless Mini Split Cooling Systems
Why Choose a Mini Split HVAC System?
Ductless systems can be easily installed anywhere in your home. These systems are great for additions and renovations, providing comfort at the perfect temperature all year long, no matter the season.
These electric systems are incredibly efficient, using up to 40% less energy to keep your home at your desired temperature.
Ductless mini split air conditioning and heating system is the #1 selling ductless heating and cooling system in the United States.
Pros and Cons of Ductless Mini Split HVAC Systems
- Technology for both heating and cooling
- Comes in many shapes and sizes: wall-mounted, ceiling-recessed, floor-mounted, and horizontal-ducted
- Control your system wirelessly from anywhere, anytime
- Mini split systems are incredibly energy efficient because there is no energy lost to ducts
- Great option for both home and business owners – ductless systems are great for commercial properties like hotels, motels, and medical centers
- Very easy to install
- Some prefer furnaces and boilers because they are typically hidden in closet or back rooms
- In some cases, mini split systems are more expensive than traditional forced air units
Preventative HVAC Maintenance Plan Sleep in Comfort, Tonight!
Join the Total Comfort Club today and start saving big bucks on your HVAC services and repairs. Regular preventative HVAC maintenance lowers your monthly utility bills, reduces the need for expensive repairs, and extends the life of your entire system, delaying the inevitable purchase of a brand new HVAC unit.
- Free Leak Checks
- $50 Credit
- Discounted Replacement Parts
- No Overtime Charges
- Free Diagnostic Check
- Biannual Inspections
- Priority Service
- One Year Warranty
- Filter Replacement
- A/C Belt Replacement